Our mission

STREET is a company located in Dearborn St Chatsworth, California 91311, US. We want to improve the planet we live in, and perhaps the most direct way is to take care of the environment. Therefore, our business model is something peculiar, but effective. Check our goals to know more about us.

What we fight?

Every year, millions of tons of plastic enter the oceans primarily from rivers. The plastic afloat across the oceans – legacy plastic – isn’t going away by itself. Therefore, solving ocean plastic pollution requires a combination of stemming the inflow and cleaning up what has already accumulated.

A significant percentage of the plastic that enters the oceans from rivers and other sources during a transfer that can take many years, drifts into large systems of circulating ocean currents, also known as gyres. Once trapped in a gyre, the plastic will slowly break down into microplastics and become increasingly easier to mistake for food by sea life.

How we do it?

70% of the income for each bottle is for manufacturing expenses, servers, advertising campaigns... etc. The remaining 30% is sent to a non-profit organizations that faces climate change, promotes ecology and preserves protected areas, among other tasks.

We support specific campaigns, which need a minimum of donations to start working. We do not work with a specific organization, we work with local organizations throughout the national territory of the United States.

These pro-ecological organizations end up abandoning their activities because of the small amount of money they have, STREET wants to help as many as possible, they are volunteers who make great strides in your town or city. They are many and with a little help they can make a difference, nationally.

All the help provided by STREET is invested in products, transportation, social campaigns, specific tasks... etc. Everything related to climate change and the environment.

In STREET we believe that the use of our bottles, or others that do not contain plastics and are reusable, plus our promotion to non-profit organizations that struggle to limit, capture and raise awareness about plastic in nature and oceans, together we can make a difference.

Be ecological with STREET.